It is no longer news that people are becoming more busy and that traditional classroom settings is falling short of meeting the aspirations of most learners out there. So, people are now looking for ways to learn at their convenience and pace. The need for more digital instructors who will produce local course contents, is in high demand both locally and internationally.
When you subscribe to this training, you will learn:
- how to synthesize ideas for your videos and online courses
- how to create your video content
- how to record properly
- how to professionally edit your own video courses, or other people's video courses
- how to edit videos from your camera phone or from camcorders
- how to make create a noise-free video course or training
- how to create an online course and you will actually create an online course before you get your completion certificate.
Once you complete this training, you will be able to do the following:
- You will be able to create videos based on your area of knowledge and expertise. For example if you are a web designer or teacher, you could be able to create video courses on web designing, English, mathematics, physics, etc.
- You could start training your colleagues and others around you, on how to create this same course through your own materials and experience.
- You could make money from us, by creating video courses for us, mostly on secondary school subjects. And we pay handsomely, up to some hundreds of thousands Naira.
- You could use your online course to build a sustainable and viable online business, that could help you generate additional source of income.
- Your online course/training could help you compete favorably with established training/tutor centers in terms of subscribed learners to your online course. This is possible as your digital product (online or offline courses) will be available to larger audience most especially those who stays in remote part of the country with no competent training or tutorial centers or even schools.
- You will be able to access other juicy packages reserved for our registered instructors.
In other to participate in this training, you need to have the following:
- enroll into this online training
- computer (laptop or desktop)
- recording mic (or headset with mic)
- recording software (you will know when you sign up)
- mouse & keyboard
- digital writing pad (optional and not essential)
Merchant: Kawotek Networks
Business Address: Suite 17B, Jesus Is Lord Plaza, Beside NNPC, Off Ilo-Awela Rd, Tollgate, Ota, Ogun
Contact Person: Kawonise Abiodun
Mobile Number: 08060757622